• Developed in conjunction with experts in mathematics at the National Mathematical Centre in response to the search for solutions to problems associated with the study of mathematics at the foundational level.
• The most current books on mathematics; first published in 1999 and revised in 2006 in line with the latest UBE national curriculum.
• Books adopt a friendly, simple, down-to-earth approach to make the study of mathematics attractive and easy.
• Fundamental topics in mathematics are thoroughly treated with more explanations and examples.
• The books come with a well laid-out Teacher’s Guide.
• More pages, more exercises.